Look what my children surprised me with for lunch today! It was absolutely SENSATIONAL! I think they are ready to use our summer vegetables and couldn’t pass up this colorful, scrumptious combination!
Sensational Tuna Salad
Sensational, super easy tuna salad.
Credit: The Functional Perspective
Inspired by: Family original!
- 2 cans of Tuna
- 1-2 Apples – diced
- 5-6 Sweet Peppers – diced
- 3 Stalks of Celery – diced
- 1/2 can of Olives – chopped
- 1/8 cup of Onion – chopped
- Olive oil or other oil to taste
- optional: Sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, cranberries
- Rinse and chop vegetables and mix all ingredients in a bowl. Serve with lettuce for a great lunch during hot summer months!