Well – I purchased another kitchen gadget, one of the latest crazes, an Instant Pot. It is my first pressure cooker and I have been rather amazed at the results! Today we needed some broth quick so decided to see if this new gadget could deliver as it claims… I will go ahead and let the cat out of the bag I was VERY pleased! I forgot to add salt but have to say this was the most flavorful basic broth I have had!
A tasty QUICK soup when you are in a pinch.
Credit: The Functional Perspective
- 1 Leek
- 5-6 Celery Stalks
- 1 Small Onion
- 1-2 TB Ghee
1. Chop veggies
2. Pre-heat instant pot with the SAUTE setting
3. When it turned “HOT” then I added the ghee and sauteed veggies
4. Once veggies were just under being fully cooked I added water to the 1/2 mark inside the pot
5. Then chose the SOUP setting – adjusted to “LESS”
6. Closed the lid and let it do its thing!